To my surprise, Apple handled this far better than the iPad mini which is basically a smaller iPad 2.
Skipping all the boring stuff, here are some points every one understands:
• Comes in five different colors
• Six different cases made by Apple
• Home screen matches the actual color of the outside casing (Same color as the iPhone)
• A6 chip (Faster than iPhone 4s)
• Improved8 Megapixel Camera
• New Camera App
• IOS 7 Ready
My Take on this: Honestly, surprised. This model is basically an improved iPhone 5 which is surprising, and shocking in a good way considering it was made for the less privileged. Starting at $100 per contract is a good deal as well.
Will cover more as information becomes available or the phone itself for testing.