Love it or hate it, you are interested in some level. The design itself is not bad and have this futuristic feel although it kind of looks like a Xbox One controller in some way. Only one Analog Stick? Who thought that its a great idea needs to be fired! The track pad thing needs to be played with before giving judgment so no comment there although I feel it will fail.
All in all, the controller looks amazing but the missing stick is a deal breaker to me. I just hope that games will continue to support both 360 pad and this one.
- Dual trackpads
- HD haptics
- Analog stick
- Dual-stage triggers, each with 10° of travel, a magnetic flux sensor, and a tactile switch
- Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors enabling tilt-to-steer racing wheel functionality and other motion-controlled input
- Configurable controls
- Local multiplayer capability, as supported by games
- Wired or wireless (dual mode)
- USB 2.0 via Micro USB port (cable not included)
- Estimated 5 meters of wireless communications range. Actual results may vary.
- Provides up to 80 hours of standard game play using the included AA batteries during preliminary testing. Battery life will vary based on usage and other factors, such as type of batteries used. Actual results may vary.
- Steam Controller
- 2 AA batteries
- USB wireless pairing dongle
A Steam Machine or other computer capable of running Steam Big Picture Mode, in order to view, edit, save, and share Steam Controller mappings.